The objective of this Quick-Start Guide is to get you started quickly to benefit from your subscription to SureFiz®. For in depth details on how to interact with SureFiz® and how SureFiz interacts with you, please visit https://www.surefiz.com/HowTo.
Please follow the steps in the following order:
Once you have completed the above steps, all you have to do is step on the scale regularly, SureFiz® will care of the rest.
Using your smart phone camera scan the Google Play Store QR code below for Android devices or scan the Apple App Store QR code below for your Apple smart phone. It is easy, open the camera and bring it closer to the QR code, as you are taking a close picture of the QR code. Please don’t take the picture, just bring the camera close to scan.
Alternatively you can tap on Apple App Store icon or Google Play Store icon on your phone and search for 'SureFiz', and download SureFiz® App . Please make sure you "Allow" SureFiz® to send notifications. This is extremely important.
Place the scale on a hard and flat surface and within your 2.4G WiFi network coverage area. Placing the scale on uneven or soft place (on a carpet for example) will not determine your weight accurately.
DO NOT INSTALL THE BATTERIES YET. On the back of the scale, on a label, look for Scale ID; it is a 10-digit long number.
Please note this number, you will need it later.
Through phone Settings connect your smart phone to the WiFi network to which you want to connect your scale. Please note the WiFi must be 2.4 GHz WiFi, it should NOT be 5 GHz WiFi. If you have only one WiFi network showing in the list of available WiFi that belongs to you and your phone is already connected to that WiFi you are all set (For example, Fig. WiFi Settings shows two WiFi).
Fig. Wifi Settings
1. When you launch your SureFiz® app for the first time, the app will prompt you if you’d like SureFiz® to send you notifications. Tap “Allow” so you can keep on track! (Fig. 1)
2. To start the process, tap on “Sign up” and then follow the step-by-step instructions on the screen. (Fig. 2)
3. After tapping on “Sign up”, you’ll see all choices about how did you acquire or buy the SureFiz scale. – select the second one. This is for subscribers like you who bought SureFiz® from SureFiz website (Fig. 3). We may add more options in future, it is and will be quite evident which option applies to you.
4. On this screen, enter your Amazon order ID. You can find Amazon Order ID, also known as Amazon Order number, in your order details, and also from emails from Amazon. After entering the Amazon Order ID, tap on “Verify”. (Fig. 4)
5. After your order ID is validated, answer the prompt about if you’ve received your SureFiz® scale. If you select “No”, the app will ask you some basic questions and then ask you to Sign up after you’ve received your SureFiz® scale. At this time, we assume that you have received the scale, so, tap on “Yes”. (Fig. 5)
6. On this screen, you can enter your scale ID either manually or you can scan it using your phone’s camera. You can find your Scale ID on the back of your scale. After you’ve entered or scanned the scale ID. Tap “SUBMIT” (Fig. 6)
7. On the Signup screen enter your information and your health management goals! Once you’ve completed entering information, read the terms and conditions, check the box and then tap “Complete Sign Up”! (Fig. 7)
8. After the Sign up is successful, you will see a success message popup! Tap on “Ok” and then login (Fig. 9) using the email ID and password you entered in the Signup screen (Fig. 8)
9. To validate your identity, a one-time password will auto-fill. If due to some connection issue one-time password is not auto filled, you can also find your one-time password in the email we sent you after completing the Sign up. After the password auto-fills or you have manually entered it, tap on "Submit". (Fig. 9A)
10. After your account is activated successfully, you will see this success message. Tap on “Ok”. (Fig. 10)
11.In this section, you prepare to push your WiFi name and password into your scale. Please make sure that your WiFi signal can reach, where you plan to place your SureFiz scale.
Pick the right option for your WiFi: How many WiFi show up in the available WiFi list which belong to you? Generally there are two WiFi, one is 2.4 Giga Hertz and the other is 5 G Hertz. You can check, if you have one WiFi or two WiFi by going to your phone Settings, and tap on WiFi, it will show you a list of available WiFi for you. If there is only one WiFi belonging to you, Go back to your SureFiz WiFi setup screen and choose , “Only One WiFi”. If you see you have two WiFi, choose “Two WiFi”.(Fig. 11)
12. Next, install batteries into the scale. A blinking wi-fi symbol will show up on the scale screen (Fig. 12). If the WiFi symbol on the scale is not blinking, press and hold the black button located in the battery compartment on the back of the scale (Fig. 12A) until you see the flashing WiFi symbol. Please make sure that the WiFi symbol is blinking on the scale screen. (Fig. 12)
13. If you choose “Two WiFi”, Make sure your phone is connected to 2.4 G WiFi. Tap on “Yes, It’s Done” (Fig. 13). Allow “SureFiz” to use your location. It is needed to setup the WiFi. Your WiFi name will be auto filled. Now, enter your WiFi password, please make sure, your password is correct, by tapping on the “Eye” icon next to your entered password. Tap on ‘Configure’ (Fig. 13A). Tap on Ok to allow to access to your scale. If you are using the IOS version 14, click “OK” to connect the devices on your local network for first time in the popup shown (Fig. 15) or else You will see a success message, after the WiFi setup is complete (Fig. 15A). Also, you will see a success ring on the scale screen. (Fig. 15B)
14. If you choose “Only One WiFi”. Please takeout the batteries from the battery compartment (if they were already installed), put the batteries in the scale. Press and hold the black button the in the battery compartment until you see letters “AP” next to a WiFi Symbol (Fig. 14). Release the button. Tap on “yes, It’s done”. (Fig. 14A)
Your WiFi name will be auto filled. Now, enter your WiFi password, please make sure, your password is correct, by tapping on the “Eye” icon next to your entered password. Tap on ‘Configure’ (Fig. 14B). There may be some popups messages for you to allow the App connect to your scale (Fig. 14C). Give the permission to proceed. If you are using the IOS version 14, click “OK” to connect the devices on your local network for first time in the popup shown (Fig. 15) or else you will see a success message, after the WiFi setup is complete (Fig. 15A). Also, you will see a success ring on the scale screen. (Fig. 15B)
Fig. 15 (From IOS Version 14)
Note: Important note for users of newer Android phones running Android version 10. We have added an instruction (Fig. 16) for WiFi set up. It’s super simple just tap on “Configure” (Fig. 14B) to see this instruction. Let’s continue our setup process for rest of the phones makes and models.
Fig. 16(Android Version 10)
Final Step: That’s it! You’re all set! Welcome to the SureFiz family! Make sure the scale is placed on hard and level surface (not on carpet). With one foot, tap on the scale, you will see 0.0 on the screen, it means, the scale is recalibrated and ready to go. Now, step on the scale barefooted. You have started your SureFiz journey. Welcome aboard. (Fig. 17)
For troubleshooting tips and other setup help please visit https://www.surefiz.com/Support
Rasimo Systems is determined to innovate and disrupt the current technology landscape. With products and services designed for everyday life, we are delivering lifechanging technology to benefit everyone.Learn More